Move In-Out Cleaning Services Bethany Beach, Dewey Beach, Fenwick, Lewes, Ocean View & Rehoboth Beach areas
Schedule your move out cleaning appointment with us online by selecting the date and time you’d like your cleaning professional to show up.
Our professional cleaners show up on time to clean your home, and you are charged only after your move out cleaning service. If you have any questions, we’re just a call away.
Sit back and relax. Our move out cleaning is very comprehensive, and sure to get your deposit back. Enjoy your Sparkly clean home!
Book A Beaches Area Move Out Cleaning Today!
✓ Same cleaner you know and love every time
✓ Professionally trained
✓ Fully Insured
✓ Nationally background checked
✓ Bring all supplies
✓ Highly reviewed before you
✓ Fully customizable Move Out Cleaning Service
What's Included In Your Move Out Cleaning?
In Every Room We Will:
- Clean accessible surfaces of dust & debris: TVs, tables, countertops, paintings, dressers, chairs, night stands, bookcases, armoires etc
- Wipe countertops & cabinet exteriors
- Take out trash & recycling bin
- Vacuum and Swiffer floors
- Clean Light Switches
- Clean Door Handles
- Clean interior and exterior of doors
- Clean and detail your baseboards
In The Bedroom:
- Make the bed & change bed linens (when left on top of bed)
- Dust furniture & decorations
- Clean glass table tops
- Empty all trash cans
- Vacuum all carpets, small rugs, & stairs
In The Kitchen:
- Wipe down appliance exteriors
- Clean inside microwave
- Clean stovetop
- Scrub and clean sinks
- Dust & wipe cupboard and drawer doors
- Empty trash can & recycling bin
- Dust & wipe laundry area
In The Bath & Tub Spaces:
- Scrub and clean sinks
- Wipe exterior bathroom cabinets
- Clean mirrors
- Scrub and clean toilets
- Scrub and clean bathtubs
- Scrub and clean showers & shower doors
- Empty trash can(s)
- Vacuum bathroom floors and rugs
- Mop bathroom floors
- Dust/wipe doors
Happy Customers, Happy Homes
“ Awesome Cleaning Company – I would definitely keep using Patty’s House Cleaning & Maid Service for my cleaning needs. My new tenants are moving by the end of the day. The cleaning team show up early this morning and did their magic. I returned to the home and WOW!! I would recommend you guys to my friends.” -Gretchen
“Patty’s House Cleaning cleans my dental office on a regular basis, they are easy to work with, the owner really cares and we like thier crew and my office smells great when they are done!” -Lois
“Very happy with Patty’s House Cleaning & Maid Service. I have been with this company a little more than a year. They provide a really good cleaning every single time the ladies come to my home. Today I wanted to leave a good review for the excellent job my team did today. And they managed to clean perfectly with all my three children inside! Great work!” -Janet
“I am amazed the way Patty works. I don’t think she compares to any other cleaning company. She could tackle any cleaning job by herself if she had to. Thank you for doing such an amazing job, I will definitely recommend her for anyone and will be more than glad to have her work for me again.” -Katherine
5 Tips For Your Move Out Cleaning Service
- Begin Packing As Early As Possible: The peace of mind that preparation and advanced planning brings cannot be overstated. Furthermore, it’ll also save you money come your service quotes from move in or move out companies.
- Stay Organized:Be systematic when packing to save you time and money during your moving day. Appropriately label your boxes, so when the movers come, they can effectively and efficiently perform your move out. Your cleaners will also appreciate your tidiness as they’ll be able to move and clean without impediments.
- Ask for Help:This is important to ensure you can get your moving finished in one day. There is a myriad of services designed and built to relieve the stress during your move in our move out day. It is especially important to hire a reputable move out cleaning service to ensure you receive your security deposit.
- Pack Snacks! Even after hiring all the help you can get, you will be moving in, moving out, and especially moving about from place to place. Therefore, be sure to replenish and rehydrate.
- Cancel Cable, Newspapers, Cleaning Service, Lawn Services, and Internet: You’ll be so busy in the days leading up to your move out, that you won’t even notice these life essentials missing.